عروسک سنگ صبور

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

from the Brothers soundtrack

Mmm, hmm
Mmm, hmm
Mmm, hmm
Yeah....ooh...
Yeah....ooh
Yeah....ooh...Uh, uh,
mmm, hmm

Time
still don't know the reason after all this time
I'm all alone but see it comes as no surprise
It seems like I don't laugh each time that love goes right
Every time

By chance
Somethin' happens every time I get a chance
I feel the rhythm but I just don't know the dance
I want to move with you but something holds me back
Holds me back, yeah

All I ever needed I could never find (Mmm, hmm)
All I ever wanted was to get it right (Mmm)
Somebody tell me what is wrong with me
I wasn't sure, but I know now
I believe that it must be (Must be)
Love don't love me (Mmm)
Love don't love me

Oh, I
I know exactly what is missing in my life
Something for sure it's simply purely been awhile
But hon', I'm out the door before the morning light
Every night

So I pray
I'm so afraid I'm always gonna feel this way
Relationships only to pass the time away
Fear of commitment is a habit hard to break
I must say, yeah

All I ever needed I could never find
All I ever wanted was to get it right (Get it right)
Somebody tell me what is wrong with me (Wrong with me)
I wasn't sure, but I know now
I believe (I believe) that it must be (It must be)
Love don't love me (Hey)
Love don't love me (Don't love me

All I ever wanted was some happiness (Happiness)
Take it to a level that's above the rest (Ho...oh...)
I wanna know how it's supposed to be
I wanna feel something real
But I believe (I believe) that it must be (It must be)
Love don't love me (Love don't love me)
Love don't love me (No, no, it don't love me)

Someone teach my heart to fall in love again
That all I have to fear is fear itselfI
know that I was hard to love one woman
But why must I keep runnin' through the race, oh...

Yeah...
Yeah....ooh...
Yeah....ooh...Yeah....ooh...
Uh, uh, mmm, oh, all I ever need

All I
posted by عروسک سنگ صبور at 2:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home