عروسک سنگ صبور

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

...I always claim of loving u
...but my dear freind
know it

...MY WISH FOR YOU

Where there is pain, I wish you
peace and mercy
Where there is self-doubting, I wish you a renewed confidence in your ability to work throughit
Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you understanding, patience, and renewed strength
Where there is fear, I wish you
love, and courage

You are always more than a freind to me
when it feels like the world has turned its back on you
hang in there
yes hang in on me
Your rainy days will turn into days of
sunshine

I PROMISE
I WILL BE THERE ALWAYS 4 YOU

...!?but what about me

...!?when u will be a shelter 4 me



posted by عروسک سنگ صبور at 8:53 AM

2 Comments:

salam.ghalebe weblogamon cheghadr shabihe mane!!
rasti (slide bar)omade paiin.
bara inke matnat tolanie bad ja gerefte omade paiin
bad age khasti bego fonte weblogo barat send konam ta behtar khonde beshe.
khosh bashi
Hani
weblog:www.hanisamimi.blogspot.com

5:08 AM  

hello,
where are you posting from?
;-)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home